Monday, September 15, 2008

trip

Pam and Kristeen seem to be the best a guessing where I am or had been.
Bring you up to date on the places.
The Oregon Trail Marker was about half way between Pocatello and Twin Falls ID.
The charcoal ovens are 12 miles from Dad's house in Oak City,Utah.
I'm enjoying the visit with My Dad and seeing Martel's family.
When I got to Dad's on Saturday he had made some treats.
Dad is doing fine, he still has flare ups with the gout.
I will be going home on Thursday. I will spent Monday with Dad and Tuesday I will be meeting with one of our dealers here.
Check in soon and see what's new.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm sure Dad is enjoying having some company.
Take care

Walling Family said...

You are going to need s long nap when you get home =)

Becky said...

You haven't made it to my house yet!! What's up with that!!And by the way you still owe me a family history now!! Love, Aunt Becky