Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas In Florida

This year we made a fast trip to Panama,City Florida to spend Christmas with Becky's family.This is the first time in 15 years that the whole family was home for Christmas. Becky and I did not tell them we where coming and showed up Christmas eve. Becky's parents where very surprise as was her Brother and Sister's. We had a very nice visit and spent the time there visiting and playing a few board games. We did not get out and see much else. On Sunday we visited the ward building where I had been Bishop and visited with old friends. Becky's Family
Becky's parents. Never a dull moment with them.

Christmas morning I cooked breakfast for all. We had a house full. I would say around 30 mouths to feed.
Pancakes
Egg's your way
bacon,sausage,ham
hash browns
milk,juice


4 comments:

pam said...

How fun for Becky and her family and how nice of you to cook for them. Have a great new year, love your pictures on the side.

Teresa said...

How fun- I don't think I've ever had a breakfast made by you- maybe someday- :}
{oh, I take that back one time after you mission you cooked up eggs mixed with chicken noodle soup scrambled it up and served it- really not my favorite- but hey I didn't have to cook it.}

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to see you had a wonderful fun filled hard working day -- wink ! Anyway you can be my chief any day..

Libby said...

Wow. You suprise them and cook for them too. What a nice guy.