Sunday, April 26, 2009

Europe Trip

This is what the program look like for my trip to Europe.


Spring time is in full swing.


One of the dairy"s visited in Roden Village,Germany



The roads in the village.




The first night we stay in Koenigberg Village in Germany. This was my view from my room.





Looking down the road from the Hotel.






This was the hotel.

Monday and Tuesday this was the group I gave a presentation to. They are Vet and Ag minster of Germany. When they would clap they would knock on the table.



The second night in Schonefeid,Germany.










The next day was a lot of driving to get to northern Sweden. From Germany we took a fairy to Denmark then up to Sweden.



Open wide we are coming in.





The third night we stayed in Helsingborg,Sweden at the Hotel Linnea.This was the nicest place of trip.




This was one of the larger dairy's in Swede. The people where very nice every where we went. The country side is very pretty. It was a strange to go on the Audubon(???) we where going most of the time 150-160 mph and others would past us like we where standing still.



This was the first group in Sweden. I was able to do it all in English. This was in Falkenberg,Sweden.


This was the second group in Hoerby,Sweden.




This where we stayed the last night in Lindon,Sweden. A bigger bed put very small room.


The trip was very enjoyable and hope to take Becky with the next time. The breads are great,I could just sit and eat bread all day long. The cheeses where great I would say I must of eaten 30 different types. Not much for the mineral water or the carbonated water. It was great to get back home in my big bed and a tall glass of MILK.























4 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous trip- and how quinate the hotels look- well, I have to say, you've become quite the world traveler-
Glad you back safe and sound- talk to you soon.

Libby said...

Everything looks so tiny. Hope you had a safe trip.

pam said...

you make me almost miss my time in Germany. Everything so nice and green. Next time you will have to drive around my old neighborhood (Bitburg area) and you should have swinged on over to denmark and see all the fun flowers and old windmills, etc...

Walling Family said...

I am jealous, I could wake up to the views like that everyday. Although I don't know about the little beds you are sleeping in. I want to go, Pick me!