Friday, June 19, 2009

It was Fun

John got his prize for being one of the early birds to my web site. (Diantha was also a winner and she would not take her prize with her when they visited, still working a one for Teresa)

I stepped out side and he was liking his fingers.


I agree where is the food? JOHN



Stopped in and visited Teresa and Danny. They are working very hard on their home away from home. And Teresa really knows how to use that gun in her hand. She had it pointing right at me a first. I know she may want to get even,but not with a nail gun.




4 comments:

Libby said...

Thanks for visiting. We enjoyed your company. Travel safely.

Unknown said...

looks like you have a nice time in calf

pam said...

looks like you had a good time

Teresa said...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by- I know your travels are busy-
Have a Happy Father's Day-