Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kitchen

Reward for a great job and a special Honey. Oh I guess she must be special all the time. On my way home from work on Friday's I stop and get flowers to brighten the home coming.

While we where in Florida we found this stain glass design at Becky's sister's antique shop. It really looks great in the big bay window in the breakfast nook.















We had new counter tops put in and Becky desided to do the back splash herself. She went with small glass tiles. I think she did a great job and she did all herself with some help from her sisiter when she was here 2 weeks ago.




4 comments:

pam said...

wow Becky did a great job, don't know if I would be able to do all those tiny tiles (I would go insane doing it). Kitchen looks great and how lucky to have beautiful flowers come from your hubby, she lucky!

Teresa said...

wow- love the kitchen- great colors! and prefect job!

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like a job well done. I really love the glass tiles... lucky you because they are expensive here to do...

Libby said...

Looks good.