Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Michigan


To and from Michigan you have to go through Chicago. And as always you have to deal with the traffic. Going on Sunday night it was wall to wall traffic. It was so slow it added about 40 minutes to my trip. Coming home today it was not as bad,there was alot of traffic but it moved along about 45-50 mph. When I got through the center part of the city the traffic really got going and I made up time plus some.

Just outside of Holland,Michigan this silo base had a light house on top of it. Holland in on the shore of the Lake Michigan. Most of the trees have lost their leaves and it was cold and windy.


4 comments:

Teresa said...

I so dislike traffic- not fun at all- but I see that you made good use of your time by taking pictures :}

pam said...

Too busy for me, love the light house.

Unknown said...

this is why we live in Oak City. no traffic. the only traffic we have is deer crossing the road and you have to stop

Anonymous said...

A light house just for me ... wink!